- Minos Agri USA, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to you individual needs.
- To improve our website, products and services – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, special offers, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would to unsubscribe receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to you computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you taking full advantage of the website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity or our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.minosagrishop.com
This policy was last modified on 30/05/2014.
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance scans.